UK Health Facts
A SQL database in the cloud (Azure) containing an ever-increasing range of NHS related statistics. Updated every night by us.
Please contact us to get up and running with a free trial today!
Facts and Dimensions Ltd have developed a system for managing a SQL database in the cloud (Azure) along with managing quality assurance, every day, that contains all of the following data with history of releases of data:
New datasets being added every month.
At last count there were 1.56 billion rows across 285 tables of data:
- A&E Admissions and Waits
- A&E Quality Indicators
- Ambulance Quality Indicators
- Bed_Availability – Day Only Beds
- Bed_Availability – Overnight Beds
- Cancelled Elective Ops
- Cancer Staging
- Cancer Waiting List
- CCG Outcome Indicator Set
- Cover of Vaccination Evaluated Rapidly
- Critical Care
- Delayed Transfers Of Care
- Demography – Deprivation
- Demography – Population
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Waits And Activity
- Early Intervention in Psychosis Waiting Times
- Friends And Family Test
- GP Extended Access
- GP Patient Survey
- Hospital Acquired Infections
- Hospital Activity, MAR and QAR
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies
- Mental Health
- National Cancer Patient Experience Survey
- National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service
- NHS Workforce
- Patient Online Management Information (POMI)
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures
- Presentation Level Prescribing Data
- Reference Costs
- RTT Direct Access Audiology
- Sentinel Stroke National Audit Programme
- Staff Friends and Family Test
What’s in the pipeline
- Whatever you ask for
- Rest of contents of https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/
- Rest of contents of https://indicators.hscic.gov.uk/webview/
- Met Office weather stats
- Various from https://data.gov.uk/
- And a surprise dataset. Only our select pilot sites know about this one. One clue: it’s big!
We have ascertained rights for redistribution of this data. Info is held within the database.
Please get in touch for more info or a free trial.
A Brief History of the UK Health Facts Product
Written by the company owner, Filipe J McManus.
After the resounding success of UK Health Dimensions which has gone on to be used by over 50% of the NHS, several customers asked us to create a new one. This one contains all the various publicly available statistics.
It has been a lot harder than UK Health Dimensions due to the variability and lower data quality of the data sources. We have built a powerful in-house tool to import the data and check/clean it. This means that the data in UK Health Facts is of the extremely high quality that our customers have come to expect.